Tonic Rider are providing a webinar for Association For Electronic Music (AFEM) members on Peer Support in the Electronic Music Industry.
If you are an AFEM, join us and the AFEM Health Group for our Peer Support in the Electronic Music Industry webinar facilitated by Adam Ficek & Jeordie Shenton
Thursday 4th May 2023
4:00pm – 5:00pm (GMT)
– Introduction to Tonic Rider – programme, resources and outreach work
– What is mental health? – differences between poor mental health and mental ill health
– What is peer support? – within peer support groups and employed by MHFAiders
– Summary of research – emphasis of electronic music, burnout and touring
– Reflections of Adam as a touring musician and DJ
– The audience will be asked to share their experiences of peer support in the electronic music industry – Have they employed it? Have they received it?